INDATA provides best-of-class software, technology, and managed services to a wide variety of buy-side clients including asset managers, registered investment advisors, wealth management firms, pension funds and hedge funds.
Assets under management range from under $1 Billion to over $100 Billion across a variety of asset classes both domestic and international. What these organizations have in common is a desire for the latest technology – not only for today but for tomorrow. What sets INDATA apart is its single-minded focus on increasing operational efficiency as part of the technology equation. Like its clients, INDATA is in it for the long term.
MARKETS OUR CLIENTS INVEST IN
Like the vast majority of our clients, we are privately-held and employee-owned. That means we are not beholden to any outside interests; our only interest is our clients.
This is in direct contrast to most of the competing firms in our space that are directly tied to shareholders, custodian banks, venture capitalists and private equity firms who tend to have other conflicting and often short-term interests. Our independence provides our clients with significantly less business risk than our competitors, which has been demonstrated as being mission-critical in today’s markets.
- INDATA Launch Architect AI Data Analytics
SaaS-based Data Aggregation & Business Intelligence Reporting
- INDATA Launches Architect AI
portfolio modelling system based on AI
- INDATA Releases Epic Data API
Industry's first comprehensive API platform
- INDATA Launches Compliance as a Service
iPM Epic Clients offered new Global Shareholder Disclosure Service Leveraging Allen & Overy’s aosphere Rulefinder
- INDATA Launches iPM Epic®
Industry’s first investment technology platform specifically designed for the era of Big Data
- INDATA Implements First International Clients
Firms enhance trading, compliance, data management and back office via iPM Cloud
- INDATA Offers iPM Cloud To International Clients
International investment managers can now benefit from iPM’s expansive capabilities through the Cloud
- INDATA Launches iPM Cloud
iPM Cloud is a secure, private cloud-based solution for investment management firms
- INDATA Is First To Release iPM Platform
New set of technologies allows end users to collaborate in real-time across the enterprise; shifts portfolio management to a guided, intelligent process
- INDATA Is First To Support SQL 2008 & Windows 7
New platform incorporates the latest versions of SQL and Windows
- INDATA Is First To Offer Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
Report writer provides cost-effective method to create and manage reports
- INDATA is First To Offer Integrated CRM & Front Office Capabilities
Offered through InContact, the industry’s first real-time, fully-integrated web-based solution
- INDATA Is First To Integrate Attribution Into Front Office Solution
Provides superior attribution, portfolio reporting, and analytical capabilities
- INDATA Offers First Front-to-Back Office Product
First to use Microsoft SQL Server as database platform providing clients with open architecture