More than 150 Enhancements Made Across Back, Middle and Front Office SaaS
Greenwich, CT – September 12, 2023 – INDATA, a leading industry provider of software, technology and managed services for buyside firms, today announced a software release providing enhanced functionality and productivity improvements for clients.
- Core System Changes offering increased productivity across back/middle office including enhanced trade settlement features related to the upcoming T+1 change, additional performance calculations and web-based dashboards for performance, i.e. PBOR (Performance Book of Record) and composite maintenance, as well as support for additional asset classes including bank loans
- New OMS functionality offering greater efficiency in working with multiple user-defined dashboards, new blotter fields available, as well as a number of enhancements based on trader feedback
- Additional Digital Client Communication Tools including full API integration with Office 365, increased detail available related to individual client dashboards and the ability to easily organize portfolios and benchmarks as well as holdings across composites within iPM Portal
- New Admin Tools providing greater granularity surrounding user permissions and available workflows as requested by operations and compliance professionals within Architect AI, including stand-alone compliance officer user profile
- Architect AI Reporting provides stand-alone, customizable reporting features that integrate standardized system reports as well as Power BI visualizations for ease of access/ease of use and optimized for mobile devices
- New Data Visualizations that aggregate wealth for “held away” and unmanaged assets from external parties including custodians for a complete and interactive view of individual client wealth that includes alternative asset classes such as real estate and private equity.
“Our latest software release provides a number of advanced capabilities typically found in more costly stand-alone systems combined with the efficiency of a SaaS-based model that includes ongoing software updates accompanied by the security of an individual private-cloud infrastructure, ensuring client data privacy in line with fiduciary best practices.”
“As the investment management industry continues to evolve, our mission is to provide buy-side firms with ongoing software enhancements to help them become more efficient, increase productivity for their individual end users, and provide advanced functionality to distinguish our clients from their competitors,” commented David Csiki, President of INDATA. “Our latest software release provides a number of advanced capabilities typically found in more costly stand-alone systems combined with the efficiency of a SaaS-based model that includes ongoing software updates accompanied by the security of an individual private-cloud infrastructure, ensuring client data privacy in line with fiduciary best practices.”
INDATA is a leading specialized provider of software, technology, and managed outsourcing services for buyside firms, including trade order management (OMS), compliance, portfolio accounting, and front-to-back office delivered via iPM Epic® – the industry’s first investment technology platform specifically designed for the era of big data and iPM Portfolio Architect AI™, the industry’s first portfolio construction, modeling, rebalancing, and reporting tool based on AI and Machine Learning. INDATA’s iPM – Intelligent Portfolio Management® technology platform allows end users to efficiently collaborate in real-time across the enterprise and contains the best-of-class functionality demanded by sophisticated institutional investors. The company’s mission is to provide clients with cutting-edge technology products and services to increase operational efficiency while reducing risk and administrative overhead.
INDATA provides software and services to a variety of buyside clients including asset managers, registered investment advisors, banks and wealth management firms, pension funds, and hedge funds. Assets under management range from under $1 billion to more than $100 billion across a variety of asset classes globally. For more information, visit www.indataipm.com or follow us on Twitter: @indataipm
# # #
Media Contact: David Csiki, firstname.lastname@example.org